Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

Very nice!

I liked the animation. Cute style.

And, just when you think it's just a gag about a mean brother over-reacting there's a heartwarming twist at the end.

Buckle Up Buckle Up

Really nice animation and artwork.

Kinda abrupt ending though. And, it took an extra watching (and another look at the title to get the joke).

Not bad. :)

Smash Bros Wii U Animated Smash Bros Wii U Animated

Beautifully animated and incredibly well drawn. But, not much content.

It was just Sonic beating up Mario.

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Harry, you've done it again!

A sequel to my favourite of your cartoons, and just as funny as the first.

Salty Swamp - Sac Village Salty Swamp - Sac Village

I loved the smooth animation and cinematography. The art style is kinda freaky, but full of character, and the music was nice.

I couldn't really follow the plot though, but that could be because I haven't seen the other episodes yet (I'd never heard of this series before), but I now intend to see them soon. :)

Nites Episode 1 Nites Episode 1

That's some pretty nice animation, actually. If this is a first attempt, it's a damned good one.

The Clouds The Clouds

Impressive writing! This was an incredibly good sci-fi story, and the filmmaking was top-notch too. Better animation would have been nice, but even with the cruse animation style this was still a great film. Well done!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

This was fantastic. The animation was fluid and very well drawn, the best animation quality of anything I've seen on Newgrounds. And, the professional quality background art and use of depth of field compliment it very nicely.

The story of an annoying fly was an amusing slice of life, and it went well with the pretty music. I have nothing negative to say about this short. 5/5 stars all the way!

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

This was fantastic!

The story was simple, but decent (I like the twist at the end), and the visual quality is amazing. It's some of the best animation I've seen in Newgrounds. Well done!

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

This was so cute and fun. You have a very nice style, and your characters look great (backgrounds could use a little refinement, though). I really liked this, and plan to check out your other work soon.